At XPEDE, we strive to create a welcoming and safe environment for everyone using the XPEDE platform and take allegations of sexual harassment seriously. Our anti-harassment policy applies to all users on the platform including Drivers/Couriers and Customers (Individuals and Businesses).
XPEDE has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment. We prohibits anyone using the platform from committing sexual harassment. If you experience harassment from a customer (including the customer’s employees or staffs), another Driver/Courier, or a third party (including but not limited to XPEDE employees) while driving or performing work directly related to making delivery or pick up through XPEDE platform, you can follow the procedures outlined below to submit a complaint. These procedures are also available to customers experiencing harassment from a Driver/Courier while using the platform.
Sexual harassment defined.
Sexual harassment includes both unwelcome and unwanted sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or visual, verbal, or physical misconduct of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment also includes various forms of gender-based harassment, including the harassment of a person of the same sex.
Here is a partial list of behaviors that may constitute sexual harassment:
- Unwanted flirting and sexual advances
- Retaliation or threat of retaliation after a negative response to sexual advances
- Visual misconduct like leering, making sexual gestures, or displaying sexually suggestive objects, pictures, cartoons, posters, or messages
- Verbal misconduct like making or using derogatory comments, epithets, slurs, or sexually explicit jokes; comments about an individual’s body or dress; sexually degrading words; graphic comments; and suggestive or obscene requests, messages, or invitations
- Physical misconduct such as touching, assault, impeding or blocking movements.
These behaviors may constitute sexual harassment even if they were not motivated by sexual desire.
No Retaliation Policy
XPEDE prohibits retaliation for making a good-faith complaint of harassment or participating in any investigation related to a complaint of harassment. Retaliation of any kind may result in account deactivation.
Procedure for reporting sexual harassment complaints
Anyone who believes they have been harassed, subjected to retaliation in violation of this policy, or are aware of such behavior against others, should immediately submit a complaint by:
- Go to email@example.com
- Select “Email us”
- Choose the category, “Driver Harassment Policy”
- . In the description, please include as much information you feel comfortable sharing. A member of our team will contact you after we receive your report.
- Go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Email us”
- Choose the category, “Customer Harassment Policy”
- In the description, please include as much information you feel comfortable sharing. A member of our team will contact you after we receive your report.
What to expect when reporting sexual harassment complaints
- Confidentiality: We will maintain confidentiality surrounding the investigation to the extent possible, and to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Impartial Investigation: We will conduct a fair, timely, thorough and impartial investigation that provides all parties appropriate due process and reaches reasonable conclusions based on the information collected.
- Cooperation: We expect all Drivers/Couriers and customers, as well as all XPEDE employees to the extent relevant, to fully cooperate with any investigation conducted by XPEDE into a complaint of prohibited sexual harassment or retaliation. Failure to cooperate by a Driver/Courier or customer may result in account suspension or deactivation, and failure to cooperate by an employee may result in termination of employment.
Concluding the investigation
We strive to perform the investigation in a timely manner, and when it is completed, we will communicate the outcome as soon as possible. If we determine that the sexual harassment policy has been violated, remedial action will be taken that will commensurate with the severity of the offense, such as account deactivation. Under certain applicable and appropriate circumstances, we may take particular action to deter any such conduct in the future.
CHECKING WHETHER ENVELOPE & PARCEL/PACKAGE IS SECURELY PACKED
- Check each order to make sure that it is securely and properly packaged and sealed before starting delivery or pick up of the order. Contact customer, cancel or report to XPEDE of any unsecured or improperly packaged order. If possible, take a photo of where the order is not securely and properly packaged.
- Never opened or tampered with the order.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible, and continue to use hand sanitizer before, during, and after each delivery or pick up.
- Avoid coughing, spitting, sneezing, or smoking/vaping while making delivery or pick up.
- If you are feeling sick or have an open wound that may affect your ability to make delivery or pick up, then please do not accept or make delivery or pick up.
Driving safely helps you avoid accidents, minimize risk on the road while delivering or picking up for XPEDE, and helps make the community a safer place for all.
Avoiding Collision and Good Driving Techniques
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Be vigilant while driving – be aware of your surroundings and other drivers.
- Always follow the speed limit and obey all traffic laws.
- Reduces speed for bad or unsafe road conditions.
- Do not drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not multitask or do anything that distracts your attention from the road, such as texting, holding your phone while on a call, or eating while driving.
- Maintain your vehicle to keep it safe and good working condition during delivery or pick up.
- Do not drive if you are not feeling well or feeling sleepy or tire.
- Do not drive without your driving glasses if you are required to wear one while driving.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
In the event that we received a report or complaint about a Driver/Courier in violation of the “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy sets forth above, we will immediately suspend the individual accesses to the platform until further investigation.